Our Statement of Faith
FCA is a Covenantal School. We require that at least one parent or legal guardian of the student sign our Statement of Faith and adhere to the principles therein.
At Faith Christian Academy...
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired (II Tim 3:16), the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. God’s Word is truth (John 17:17). All learning must have an integrative relationship with God’s Word (John 15:4).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (John 15:23-26). The Father, Son and Holy Spirit reveal God...Learning must avail itself to this revelation. God’s revelation must take precedence over man’s reason.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:9), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18-23, Luke 1:26-35), in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (I Peter 2:24-25), in His bodily resurrection (Acts 1:9-11), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (I Thessalonians 4:16-18). Jesus Christ is the reconciliatory between a Holy God and a sinful man. A relationship with Christ is imperative to a complete education (Colossians 2:2-3; Philippians 2:5-11).
4. We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Romans 6:3-4; Titus 3:5; I Corinthians 12:13).
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. The indwelt Holy Spirit teaches and guides a believer into learned truth. It is He who teaches what is good and what is evil so that it is possible for a Christian to live a holy life (John 16:7-11).
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost (Revelation 4-6; Revelation 20:11-15); they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. Education must teach how to live life on earth, as well as teach and prepare students for resurrected life.